Monday, January 16, 2012

So About this Work Thing

After my first day of work, a day of training, I have concluded that I am woeful out of shape (my back is so unhappy with me right now) and my brain is a bit frazzled because of all the information shoved into it. I'm so happy that tomorrow I have off to let my subconscious absorb all this info.

And Ace, once again, throws me for a loop with a change in what I expected on days he works in the office. Apparently I get to drop him off at work on those days (which means I won't have to wait for him to get there to leave). The other days, I'll have to wait for him to come pick me up, or we'll talk to my mother-in-law and see if she can pick me up.

And now, I'm going to go do something that requires less thought than typing out posts. My brain could use the break.

1 comment:

octavarium7 said...

Sit back and relax! Now you've got a job, and you've earned yourself some valuable R&R time....in no time at all the job will become second nature and you won't be so stressed. :)