Sunday, April 12, 2009

A Good Mood

After spending a couple of days in a funk, my mood has vastly improved.

Some of that could be attributed to me spending some time watching things to make me laugh. Some of it could be a better night's sleep. And some could be that I stopped focusing on me and started focusing on, well, nothing.

That isn't to say that I didn't get grouchy a couple of times, I did. Guillermo seems to find my buttons and push them until I've reached my limit (I know, kids will do the same). But the grouchiness came and went without sticking around for very long, so I'd say that my mood is very much improved, indeed.

Well, I should go to bed soon, as it is around midnight and sleep seems to help my mood somewhat.

TTFN!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY! Glad you're coming out of your blue funk. :) Spring always helps me.