Monday, November 1, 2010

Day 1

Today, I embark on a tradition that I have done 2 years before this. Today, I start posting everyday for a month.

If I was saner, I'd do this in February, when there are only 28 or 29 days (not much savings of time). Instead, I'm doing this in November, because while I have at least one novel to write, I'm not going to try to write it in just 30 days. I'm not that crazy.

In addition to making a determination to post every day in November, I've just decided to push myself into posting something different I'm thankful for each day, hopefully with an explanation added to why I'm thankful for each thing (but that's not going to be a guarantee, because I have a feeling there will be at least one day I'm thankful that I'll be moving soon).

For day one, I'm thankful for an idea to tie this whole month together. Normally my posts are random from day to day, so it'll be nice to focus on something here for more than a day or two. It'll also be nice to focus on the good things in my life for a while.

See you later.

No comments: