Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Day 16

Today, I am thankful for laughter.

Ace and I had a stressful, long, one-thing-too-many kind of day Monday. It didn't seem to want to be on our side. Everything seemed too much, too loud, too big to effectively deal with.

But I've spent some time finding things to laugh about. Things to help me feel like I can make it through this week and this month and the rest of this year. The laughter helped me drop some of the weight that I seemed to be carrying. It soaked into my mind and left me feeling better about life.

I may have felt like a few things were too much at one point, but it was just a point in time. It passed and things, while not necessarily tons brighter, are livable. I don't know what the day might bring, but I know that I can handle it. And that makes all the difference.

No comments: