Sunday, November 14, 2010

Day 14

Two weeks into this month and I'm still finding things to be thankful for, something that doesn't surprise me in the least.

Today, I'm thankful for access to a hot tub.

Sometimes, my back hurts. It gets worse when I play World of Warcraft all day long (something I rarely do, a fact that Ace mourns some days). I need to get a better, more supportive chair/seat. Since that isn't an option today, I need something that will help alleviate pain.

I will admit, I took pain killers in addition to getting in the hot tub. I needed more relief that just hot water could provide. I'm still extremely grateful that I have access to a hot tub. It is one of the perks of living with my in-laws (one of the few).

And now, I'm going to go lay back down. Sleep is calling me and I have no reason to stay up. Hopefully a good night's sleep will finish helping my back feel better.

No comments: