Friday, November 12, 2010

Day 12

Today, I am thankful for my dad getting a job again!

My dad was given an opportunity to explore new horizons in the extremely early part of this year (February or March, I think). He's been looking for a job ever since. He got called earlier this week with a job offer.

He found a job that will allow him to continue to live in his current house. He starts his job next week. He'll be able to finish up his degree where he's currently going to school too (I'm pretty sure he's getting his master's degree).

We are excited and celebrating the fact that my dad, who has probably been driving my step-mom a little crazy most of this year, will be working again. He's the kind of guy who will continue working as long as he can, because he likes to work. Hopefully, his new job will be perfect for him.

No comments: