Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Day 17

Today, I am thankful for good manners.

Actually, today I am thankful that I have such good manners, because otherwise I'd be saying extremely inappropriate things/throwing things a lot this month.

I'm not sure why, but everything seems to be getting on my nerves lately. My in-laws watching TV louder than I'd like, I'm trying to refrain from rolling my eyes and throwing something. Ace wants us to do something that deviates from my plan and I'm trying to remind myself that I love him and he's not really annoying.

I think my hormones have gone nuts again. Or there's something up with the food my mother-in-law is making and serving that is seriously jacking with me. There's something off, and the only reason I can tell is that I'm annoyed at things that don't normally bother me.

Nicely, I have good manners. They are what's truly helping me keep my mouth shut. They are keeping me from doing or saying something I'll regret. And for that, I am thankful.

No comments: