Thursday, May 24, 2007

Being a Personal Assistant

While Ace and I are at his conference, I am his personal assistant, which mainly entails me unpacking our clothes, ironing his shirts, and ordering us food from a local pizza place before his lunch break starts. And it meant calling down about our new room at 8:00 a.m. (9:00 here in Florida). They were supposed to call me back, but apparently found better things to do. But we were able to move into a room right across the hall from the original room. It's much nicer room, at least to me, but I think that is mostly the single king sized bed that is appealing to me. We can now see the swimming pool, which has helped me figure out where to go tomorrow when I want to spend some time by it.

Well, my typing seems to be keeping Ace up, so I should get off now. Enjoy your days everyone, and hopefully your vacations will go better than mine has so far.

TTFN!

No comments: