Monday, May 21, 2007

Gearing Up for a Trip

Ace and I are going out of town soon. Like Wednesday soon. I'm looking forward to getting out of town for a few days, and have been looking forward to this trip since I heard about it. I get to spend 4 days relaxing in Florida, mostly around a pool. I'm hoping for it to be sunny while we are there, since it's been cloudy here in Oklahoma.

We aren't going to start packing for this trip until tomorrow, which means we spent today mostly killing time. That left us with several hours of quiet, which is nice.

In case you are wondering why I chose to have a blog where I remain anonymous, it is because the blog I used to write was read by my family which limited what I felt comfortable talking about. I'm using the anonymity I have here to be able to write about whatever I want. It is freeing. I haven't decided how much I will update my old blog, but I will keep my family informed about some of the things in my life.

I'm going to go, because I keep paying more attention to the television than I do what I'm writing.

TTFN!

No comments: