Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Wanting to Write

I have this odd desire lately to write. I, unfortunately don't know what to write. I think part of this comes from reading Sherlock Holmes, but I don't know what to write. This makes me feel a little frustrated. I want to do something with it, but I'm at a loss as to how to move forward with this. So, for now, this will be where I write, until I figure it all out.

Ace and I joked about me doing better earlier than I did the day before because it was after 8:30 and I was still up. That is, of course, a regular thing, but since I went to bed so early the night before it was something we felt comfortable joking about.

Well, I think it is just about time for me to got to bed, I've been up for almost 17 hours and am feeling a little tired.

TTFN!

No comments: