Wednesday, February 13, 2008

55 Things You Possibly Didn't Know About Me

1. What is in the back seat of your car right now? Dog hair, mostly

2. When was the last time you threw up? Um, sometime in December

3. What's your favorite curse word? lately, fuck

4. Name 3 people who made you smile today? Ace, Cary Grant, and Tony Curtis

5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? wishing I didn't have to go to work, pushing the snooze button for 10 more minutes of sleep

6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? watching Operation Petticoat

7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now? watching something else on TV

8. Have you ever been to a strip club? not as of yet

9. What is the last thing you said aloud? "At least he isn't over here by me."

10. What is the best ice cream flavor? Ace says vanilla, I say Americone Dream by Ben & Jerry

11. What was the last thing you had to drink? Mixed Berry Juice

12. What are you wearing right now? jeans and a Levi's shirt

13. What was the last thing you ate? Teryaki chicken

14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? nope

15. When was the last time you ran? this morning

16. What's the last sporting event you watched? um... the 2006 Olympics?

18. Who is the last person you emailed? personally - my sister, professionally - a printer

19. Ever go camping? I have, but I didn't like it

20. Do you have a tan? not currently

21. Do you drink your soda from a straw? sometimes

22. What did your last IM say? it's been so long, I don't remember

23. Are you someone's best friend? yes (Ace, for sure)

24. What are you doing tomorrow? getting my taxes done, laundry, sleeping

25. Where is your mom right now? I don't know, but I assume work

26. Look to your left, what do you see? a wall

27. What color is your watch? pink (and it's a part of my phone)

28. What do you think of when you think of Australia? beaches

29. Would you consider plastic surgery? yes, someday I want a breast reduction

30. What is your birthstone? opal

31. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? usually the drive-thru

32.How many kids do you want? I want to start with 1 and see how it goes from there

33. Do you have a dog? yes

34. Last person you talked to on the phone? Ace to tell I was coming home for the day

36. Have you met anyone famous? not that I recall

37. Any plans today? relax, sleep, have fun

38. How many states have you lived in? two

39. Ever go to college? yes

40. Where are you right now? home, in my living room

41. Biggest annoyance in your life right now? usually the dog, but only because he stares at me when I eat

42. Last song listened to? Auld Lang Sine (on the movie)

43. Are you allergic to anything? dust in my nose

44. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? my sneakers

45. Are you jealous of anyone? not really

46. Is anyone jealous of you? not that I know of

47. What time is it? about 2:30

48. Do any of your friends have children? yes

49. Do you eat healthy? I try

50. What do you usually do during the day? work, watch TV, surf the internet, eat

51. Do you hate anyone right now? no

52. Do you use the word 'hello' daily? probably

53. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 28

54. Have you ever been to Six Flags? yes, but not for a long time

55. How did you get one of your scars? I cut my hand with the lid to a can I was opening. It hurt a lot, and left a faint, white scar.

That's all for now.

TTFN!

No comments: