Sunday, February 3, 2008

Born Naked(?)

This weekend, I decided to see how long I could go without wearing clothes (just walking around naked). I actually made it through all of Saturday and most of today. I got dressed around 5:15 pm today so that Ace and I could go buy couple of books (I ended up with 2 I Spy books, because I love looking for things in pictures), return some movies from Blockbuster (okay, it was Dexter Season 1, but still), rent a few new movies, and finish our grocery shopping at Wal-Mart (Ace went last night, but forgot a few things).

I found out that walking around naked was a big turn on. It did make me decide that I need to walk around naked more often at home. If only Guillermo didn't seem to like to stare at me when I'm naked (it's like he can't figure me out, or something).

Anyway... Um, that's really all I have to say, other than Sex and the Teenage Mind ended up being a waste of time and money. I wouldn't recommend it.

TTFN!

P.S.: This is actually the longest time I've spent naked since before I was born.

No comments: