Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Valentine's Day The Sequel

It's not so much that Ace and I celebrated Valentine's Day, but that I never told you the wonderful stuff he did after last Monday. He got me roses, delivered the 13th (for cheaper shipping, and so I could enjoy them the entire day of the 14th). He also took me by the Russel Stover's store. He first planned on taking me Friday, but he was fighting off a cold or something (all I know is he was tired and was running a fever), so we delayed going until Monday. We got a really good deal on chocolate (4 for the price of 1).

He's also bought me a book, which I'll get to sometime later this year (I've got a few others to finish first). He is a wonderful husband, and I wouldn't trade him for anything. And now that I'm no longer in pain/stressed out/full of hormones making me feel crazy, I can appreciate him so much more.

TTFN!

No comments: