Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Being Annoyed

Today, I seem to be rather touchy. I'm feeling annoyed by almost everything. In fact, I'm purposely not with Ace right now, because I got annoyed by the fact that he only wanted to listen to preaching and not even offer to let me watch TV. Because I'm so important or something? I don't know. I think it's just stress from work bleeding over into my home life.

And it's frustrating to me, because I was so happy yesterday and I was so happy when I woke up today, and now I'm just touchy. And annoyed by little things.

I know the things I should do to release the stress (deep breathing, take a bath, read, watch something funny), but I'm not sure I'm up for any of that right now.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I feel a little better now. I think part of my frustration is that Ace is not doing what I want him to, which is kind of selfish of me. It's just that I wanted him to help me with some things, and he doesn't seem to care. He just wants to lay, with his eyes closed, and listen to preaching. And I just want to scream.

Help me!

No comments: