Friday, February 8, 2008

The Work Day Ends with a Scream

Yesterday wasn't the best day. When I was almost at work, a little smoke started coming out from under the hood. Then, I felt stressed about work stuff and snapped a little at my boss (I also called him back and apologized for snapping). I filled the coolant tank back up (because I figured that was the problem), but when I was almost home, guess what happened again?

Yeah, the smoke started back up. Plus, it smelled like tar, which caused me to check when the oil needed to be changed. 2000 miles earlier according to the little sticker they put in your car so you'll get your oil changed regularly. Ace hadn't looked recently, and we had done a lot more driving than he had thought.

On the plus side, when I got home, I got a big hug from Ace. He went and got the oil changed too. He's hoping to find out tonight if that was enough to fix the smoke/smell problem. We are still going to take the car to our mechanic, because it is going through coolant waaaaay too fast. Then he did something he hadn't done in a long while. He took the evening off to help make me feel better.

And then, at the end of the day, we had sex. I guess yesterday wasn't so bad after all.

TTFN!

No comments: