Wednesday, February 6, 2008

More About Us Getting TV Again (And Maybe Some Other Stuff Too)

Because Ace works for DirecTV, we are getting the services for free (most of the services, we have to pay for pay-per-view and service calls after the installation, but I think that's it). And we only have to wait until Sunday for it to be installed! Ace spent at least an hour looking at what will be on the movie stations Sunday, trying to figure out what we might watch. I sat in my seat wishing my back felt better so I could get up and dance about it.

In other, slightly confusing news, Ace has been giving me soda for most of the past week. Normally we don't keep soda in our house, but we got some while we were at Wal-Mart last week, and then Ace got some more when he was picking up groceries this week, and he's not given me any juice since he restocked the supply. It's been odd. Juice is actually more likely to be my drink of choice (it doesn't have carbonation and carbonation causes problems with my ears ringing sometimes).

Oh, and sticking with food, I've been eating at lunch like I've skipped like 5 meals since I last ate, but have been starving the whole time. And this gigantic hunger comes from no where. I'm fine, and then I'm starving. It's crazy!

I guess that's all for now.

TTFN!

P.S.: I hope Sarah and her Goon Squad feel better as quickly as possible. I miss her interesting and revealing (about how kids think) posts.

No comments: