Monday, February 25, 2008

Sunny Days!

Out comes the sun, and warm weather, and out comes my sunny nature. I feel happy, excited, and at peace. I really need to find somewhere that it's sunny and warm almost every day and move there. It makes me much happier and makes me fun to be around.

Does it stay in the mid-60s down in south Texas in the winter? I should research that.

Have I mentioned that it's nice to see the sun yet? I've missed it, what with all the cloud cover we've had lately. It's not the cold that depresses me in the winter/early spring/late fall, but the clouds. It's okay for a day or two, but after that I need the sun to come back out.

But today is nice and sunny and unseasonably warm and I love.

I'm off to spread kisses and hugs to Ace, because he deserves them for putting up with me when it's not so sunny out.

TTFN!

No comments: