Thursday, July 2, 2009

And the Hormone Roller Coaster is Driving me Crazy

So, now that the hormones aren't completely driving my emotions (like they seemed to be when I posted yesterday), I am happy for my cousin.

I think I just had some tears and past pain and frustration that needed to come out.

That doesn't mean that I don't feel like all this emotional stuff is something good right now. It's harder to deal with my emotions when they are stronger because they are being driven by hormones.

If I've learned nothing else, I've learned that when I get pregnant, I think I'm going to drive Ace and I both crazy with my hormone induced mood swings. I'm not quite looking forward to that. On the plus side, Ace has a tendency to keep my moods now mostly in check while my hormones are going crazy in my body.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see about how things go from here.

No comments: