Saturday, July 25, 2009

It's Real!

Earlier (I say this, because I'm typing this a few minutes after midnight, but it doesn't feel like it's Saturday to me yet as I haven't gone to bed and slept yet), Ace and I went to go shopping at a wholesale club (we like stocking up on stuff there). He was looking over the list before we left.

Ace: Toilet paper! Real toilet paper!
M: So, we've been using fake toilet paper?
Ace: Imitation toilet paper.

In reality, we've been using real toilet paper, it's just not quite what he was wanting. So, with one request to not get one particular brand, I told him that he could pick out whichever toilet paper he wanted.

I think he's now satisfied with the toilet paper awaiting use, even if it wasn't exactly what he wanted when we left to go shopping.

I love my slightly quirky husband (of course, I'm a lot quirkier than he is).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always, ALWAYS buy Cottonelle...because it has that cute dog on it. Yep.

Anonymous said...

DANG - I don't think it worked. I was trying to say that I always buy Cottonelle simply because of the cute dog on the packaging. Sad...

MA Smith said...

Cottonelle is the only brand I don't seem to like.

I love the puppy, but I don't like some other aspects that come with that brand.