Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Blah

Today is a day of mixed emotions. My dreams last night were apparently a sign of that.

Today, I found out that one of my cousins is pregnant with #3 (another one of my cousins just recently gave birth #2). And all I want to do is curl up in my bed and cry because I'm waiting on #1.

I had a dream that I was watching someone else's toddler for them. Only, I didn't know who they were or how to get in touch of them. And for some bizarre reason, I had a crib set up in my living room (one not quite big enough for the toddler to sleep in).

So, I think I'm going to talk to Ace about some cuddle time. And then, I may look for some chocolate. And then, maybe, my hormones will calm down and I'll be able to tell how I feel without question.

But for now, I don't know how I feel. And that's painful.

No comments: