Or The Latest News from Me in Convenient List Format
1. Not pregnant. Hate hormones. Hate cramps. Chocolate bars seem to help.
2. Our financial stuff makes me want to hide in my bed. Not a good thing.
3. Between the Coke I drank around dinner time and the temperature, I had a couple of problems falling asleep. I'm going back to refusing caffeine in all it's forms (except chocolate and Midol, when needed) again.
4. I'm ready for some cooler days, which will hopefully be happening soon. Weather.com is promising cooler weather, I just hope they are right.
5. We have to have plumbers come out and deal with our pipes, as the lack of water drainage in the kitchen is ridiculous. Hopefully, we can do that soon.
6. Had dinner with Karen and her fiance and all their kids (4, all under the age of 8). Guillermo went with us and was a hit. Wanted to bring the youngest home with us as he was cute and sweet and adorable. Plus, he had blond eyelashes and big blue eyes. Resisted temptation.
7. Enjoyed the chicken fried steak (without gravy) that was made though.
8. The Cokes they had were made in Mexico with real sugar, and it reminded me of going down to Mexico on mission trips (we did construction to churches, it was hard work and lots of fun). The only real breaking point on the memory is that their bottles weren't scratched up any from being washed and re-used.
9. We had banana pudding for dessert. Now Ace and I need to go buy some banana pudding ice cream.
10. You don't pronounce the g in banana pudding. If you really want to go for it, you call it Nana Puddin'.
So, now you know what's been going on (and mostly about dinner last night).