Monday, January 18, 2010

Shoes

I have nothing particularly important to say, so I'm going to talk about the 4 pairs of shoes I have (I'll not say anything about the 2 pair of flip-flops, because I'm just like that).

So, I have 4 pairs of shoes. One pair of sneakers, one pair of black pumps, one pair of strappy white sandals (with heels), and one pair of black sneaker-like shoes (only nicer looking and with better soles).

The sneakers are my shoes of choice. I like my feet to be comfy, and those are the best for if we're going somewhere and walking. Second best is the black shoes, specially kept for ice and snow because of the better traction given by the soles than the sneakers.

I dislike the strappy sandals the most, despite the fact that they were the shoes I wore in my wedding. They have no padding, and my feet hate them, but they are the only dress shoes I have that aren't black (and one of only 2 pair of dress shoes I have, period), so I keep them anyway. I'm not in love with the black pumps, as my feet hate heels, but at least they have some padding.

And now, you know about my shoes. Which is funny, as I prefer to be barefoot most of the time (however, safety dictates shoes in public).

And now, I'm off to do laundry.

No comments: