Sunday, May 8, 2011

Seriously Damaging My Calm

I'm trying to be calm and patient. It turns out I was wrong on when my in-laws were getting a hotel, it's going to be tomorrow. They should be there for at least 3 nights.

Ace and I had plans on Friday night and Saturday. Plans that kept us out of the house quite a bit. My father-in-law, who does laundry for my in-laws, had all day Saturday in which he could easily do laundry and not interfere with my semi-normal laundry schedule. I have no clue what he did yesterday, but it did not include laundry.

Since my in-laws also knew when their bedroom and bathroom were going to be worked on this next week. They knew they needed to clean out the room during the past week, but they left it for tonight. And, of course, Ace had to help (help = actually moving stuff out of the room).

I am trying to be patient. I know they are going to be out of the house for a little while and that helps me emotionally, but I am barely holding on to my frustration at the stupidity of their decision making process. I don't understand these people at all!

No comments: