Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Things I'm Thankful For

I feel like I've been whining and complaining a lot lately. Here on my blog, in real life, in my head. I don't like this. I'm thinking it's time to be focusing on things I'm thankful for.

Today, I am thankful for:

1. Claritin; it's been helping me breathe when whatever is affecting my lungs is messing with me.

2. Ace; he's been especially great while I've been emotional lately. He's been putting up with my non-sense for longer than seems fair.

3. My dad; Saturday, when we go to my brother's graduation, he's buying us lunch and giving us gas money for our trip. He helps make the certainty of seeing my mother seem less bad.

4. Half-priced drinks from Sonic.

5. God; He blessed me with some wonderful people who care about me. He cares about me. Even when people have let me down, He is there for me.

No comments: