Monday, July 14, 2008

He Seems to Like Getting in Trouble

Again, the dog has done something stupid.

Ace made up some cinnamon monkey bread (it seems he wanted some) and had left some for me. I went back to bed for a little while after I got up (I took a nap, because I didn't want to argue with myself on a 30 minute nap). After I got up, I went to go get food. By this point, I had forgotten about the monkey bread, until I saw a plate on the floor.

The dog ate the monkey bread that Ace had left for me, partially because I didn't do anything with it before I took my nap (frankly, I had forgotten already and had somewhat assumed that it was put where the dog couldn't get to it).

Guillermo is currently outside, where he will stay at least until Ace gets home from work.

And I don't get paid enough to deal with a dog that does things he knows are wrong.

No comments: