Friday, July 11, 2008

Things I Refuse to Talk About

I'll talk about almost anything with almost anyone. I'm not shy about revealing most things to others. But there are a few things I refuse to talk about with anyone except Ace, and I don't normally talk to him about them.

1. Politics - I don't care about the Presidential race and politics as a whole bore me. I think the government is too large and has gotten too involved in things that don't concern it, but I'm not sure exactly how to fix the problem, so I just leave it alone for now.

2. Religion - I have very deep beliefs that I will discuss one on one, but I'm not going to preach those beliefs to others, especially not here. You have the right to believe what you believe, and I'm not really convinced I could change your beliefs if we disagreed (nor would I necessarily care to try).

3. Finances - I'll not share my financial situation, because frankly I don't care to think on this subject either. Plus, most of the people who want to know don't really need the information, they are just nosy.

I think that's pretty much it, which slightly bothers the part of me that likes even numbers, but because I'm fairly open, there isn't really anything else to add.

So, now I've opened up, a little, about things I won't open up about. And that will just have to do you on those topics for, well, a good long time.

TTFN!

No comments: