Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Setting Goals for My Life

Tonight, Ace and I decided to start trying to figure out some goals for us to work on starting soon. So, I set a couple of goals.

One is the obvious, become a parent. I figure I shouldn't stop focusing on that goal until it's accomplished. I've also decided to start looking at furniture and clothes that are necessary for having babies.

My other goal is to learn sign language. I've been interested in sign language most of my life and have been wanting to learn for a while. Basically, my goal is to actually do something toward learning, like taking classes. I'm hoping to convince Ace to take them with me.

But, for now, those are my goals. I don't know what my next goals will be, but I've at least got some goals for now.

TTFN!

No comments: