Okay, I watched Friday, but I've had to give this episode some time to sink in, because I was a little overwhelmed with other things Friday.
1. Teenagers and toddlers apparently have a lot in common, especially their attitudes. It is apparently helpful for the teenagers though, because everything seemed to go fairly well.
2. Communication is important, because otherwise those teens are going to be scolded by the nannies. And they deserve it.
3. Just because you're good with infants doesn't mean you'll be good with toddlers. Even if you start off well. Just because you didn't do so well with the infant doesn't mean you'll do badly with the toddler. Maybe you'll finally find your stride.
4. Every guy should be a stay-at-home parent at least one day. It'll show them how hard it is and how much work is really being done while they aren't there.
5. It's not going to get any easier from here.
6. Birthday parties should consist of a least a little more than kids running around playing and a birthday cake. Presents should be included too.
Anything you've learned?