Tuesday, July 8, 2008

What I've Learned from "The Baby Borrowers" Part 2

This is a short list, because I didn't learn a whole lot more this week, but here we go.

1. Some of those teenagers did better than it seemed like they would on the first episode. Some of them didn't seem to really care, which is just a shame.

2. Teenage girls don't necessarily have any better relationships with their mothers than I do (actually, they probably do, even if they don't act like it).

3. There was at least one couple that I barely remember seeing (Jordan and Sasha, where have you guys been?). What's up with that? Because even when things are going fairly well, they've shown the other couples.

4. The nannies seemed to stay off camera as much as possible, which was interesting.

5. Is it time for the next episode yet? (I guess I didn't really learn that, I'm just wondering what's going to happen next.

What have you learned so far?

No comments: