Friday, August 22, 2008

Since I Last Posted

I've been working on continuing to breath since I last posted. Sunday, I woke up feeling sleepy (okay, I usually wake up sleepy, but I was sleepier than normal) and figured that I was probably fighting off something. By the end of the day, I had a cough.

Monday, I had a runny, stuffy nose. And a not so nice cough still.

By Wednesday, my nose had stopped running, and I could breathe though my nose again. But, the cough decided to stay.

I know that I should probably have tried to find a doctor in my insurance's health coverage and gotten medicine so that I'd already be breathing easy, but I haven't wanted to stay that upright for that long.

Instead, I've spent most of the last 4 days in bed (at least, as much as I felt I could). I'm not coughing nearly as much (for the most part), but I'm still ready for my breathing to be entirely easy again.

So, tomorrow, at least, I'll continue to try to take it easy and focus on continuing to breathe.

TTFN!

No comments: