Thursday, August 28, 2008

A Survey

I don't really have much to say, so I thought I'd give my answers to a survey that my sister did earlier.

Have you ever thought about getting your lip pierced?
Not at all.

Does a kiss make you feel better?
sometimes

Have you ever passed out on the bathroom floor?
I've passed out and woken up with my legs on the bathroom floor (I was on the toilet at the time), but I've never passed out on the bathroom floor.

Do you start the water before you get in the shower or when you get in?
before I get in, to adjust the temperature just right.

What did you do today?
had a bad dream, called Ace, slept a little more, watched TV, got food, watched more TV... that's been it.

Have you ever brushed your teeth while in the shower?
no

Have you had more than 3 boyfriends/girlfriends at the same time?
I've never had more than 1 boyfriend at a time.

Have you ever thought about your death?
yes, possibly more than I should have in the past

Ever been in love?
I'm in love now.

Would you rather be in a permanent relationship or play the field?
I'm in a permanent relationship now, and I'm perfectly happy to be in it.

What is your favorite sport?
Watching - gymnastics. Playing - I don't play sports.

What color is your shower curtain?
vanilla (at least, that's what the packaging said)

Have you ever had stitches?
yes, but only from surgery

Did you believe that boys/girls had cooties?
probably, at some point when I was really little.

Do you know how to use chop sticks?
yes, fairly decently in fact

Lyrics stuck in your head?
nothing currently

Do you like the Red Sox or Yankees?
I could care less.

What are you doing tomorrow?
probably something similar to what I did today

Have you ever given money to a homeless person?
I don't remember.

Have you ever run over an animal?
no

What is your favorite cereal?
honey nut cheerios, dry

Have you ever had an Oreo with peanut butter?
not that I remember

What are you doing right at this moment?
listening to Mythbusters

Do you think its right for straight guys to get their tongue pierced?
Why do you care what I think on this?

Where's your favorite place to be?
bed, with Ace (although, I'm dreaming of a vacation right now)

What's your favorite song?
The Dance by Garth Brooks

Are you more of a coffee or alcohol drinker?
I don't drink coffee ever and rarely drink alcohol.

Have you ever thrown shoes on a telephone wire?
no... Why do people do this?

Have you ever been skinny dipping?
um... sort of, but it's a secret (don't tell my in-laws)

Have you ever been arrested?
no

Do you dream in black and white?
not usually

Do you talk in your sleep?
only if I'm trying to get someone to shut up, from what I can tell

Do you snore?
when my nose is stuffy, yes... otherwise, I've been told I don't

Are you a redneck?
no

Funniest thing you heard all day?
"Am I missing an eyebrow?" Adam Savage

Have you ever gotten a mosquito bite on your face?
um, no, but that's one of the few places I haven't gotten bitten

What are you afraid of?
I'm not afraid of anything.

No comments: