Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I Survived

I survived the weekend. The room, while not fully empty, has a lot more space in it. Now if only they would deliver this new bed, I might get a chance to take a nap sometime soonish, I hope (we didn't get a call this morning about it, so hopefully there isn't going to be Ace sleeping on the floor and me sleeping on the couch tonight).

I'm exhausted. I've been going too many days on too little sleep. It didn't help matters any that Ace and I finally got to finish clearing stuff out of the room last night starting at 2 in the morning. My mother-in-law was working in there until 1:30, and by that point Ace and I were watching an hour long show (so we waited until it finished to start working).

We finished at 3:30, and I finally got into bed around 4:20. I have been dragging mentally all day. I managed to not say anything inappropriate to my in-laws the whole weekend (I'm pretty sure I said some inappropriate things about them, but not to them. It's a step in the right direction).

Yesterday, in the midst of everything feeling dramatic about the room, I started my period. On the plus side, I was right about PMSing and that it was about the right time for that. On the minus side, still not pregnant and still stinging slightly from a stupid comment from my mother-in-law about potential future grandchildren.

After the bed comes, if you need me sometime this next week you can find me catching up on my sleep.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: