Saturday, June 19, 2010

Stretch and Fly

I'm not quite sure what it is, but the past two days I've felt the urge to do gymnastics (which would be feat, since I don't currently have the ability to do a cartwheel, much less something more complex).

It's like all of a sudden I'm wanting to stretch my wings and fly, except I don't have wings. I get this urge occasionally, something you think my brain would solve with dreams of me flying, but nope. My brain may be a little too logical for dreams of flying on my own.

I am hoping, though, that Ace and I can spend some time this week looking at some of the homes in the Parade of Homes that's going on here in Tulsa (when he's not studying/playing WoW/whatever else). I like going out and looking at houses, even if we aren't buying/renting just yet. It's nice to know what options there are out there.

And now that I've been completely random here, I'm going to be completely random somewhere else. Later!

No comments: