Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Busy

Today, I was busy. So was Ace. After I got off work, Ace and I had several errands to run that kept us busy for a couple hours. We had to send some paper work off, pick my engagement ring up from being fixed (the diamond was loose, so I haven't been able to wear it for a while). Then, we had to go make a payment. Then we finally ate lunch. And lastly, we had to go mail off some tax forms (not our personal taxes, those were filed electronically, and we've already got one of our refunds back).

It would have been easier on both of us if we hadn't been rather tired to start off with. We stopped by Quick Trip (a wonderful convenience store/gas station in Tulsa) and got some energy drinks (the ones that don't have caffeine or a ton of sugar). Since I had that, I've been feeling good (more awake, which is good since I stayed up reading way too late last night [5:30 this morning! with needing to get up by 8:30.]) and full of energy. It's been odd, but nice.

I'm going to go. I've got something around here I should be doing, I'm sure (probably sleeping).

TTFN!

No comments: