Monday, March 10, 2008

Yesterday, It Seems So Far Away

Dude, today was a long day (no, make that a loooooooooooooooong day). I know I've said that not so long ago (um, Thursday, I believe), but today was at least as long.

Now back to my original topic. Yesterday, Ace and I went to the Tulsa Home and Garden Show. I'm even attaching pictures, if I can figure out how.















This is our map, which is marked with the booths Ace wanted to see.















Swag at our bank's booth. We got some of that loot.



This was 1/3 of one aisle. There was just too much too see, but we weren't trying to see it all.



Okay, this is my last picture for today. It's the very interesting booth of Signs Now, which can make signs to go on pretty much anything (including the VW bug in the background, where the guy is pulling off part of the sign). Also, I should mention that the theme of the show was The Wizard of Oz, which was mainly shown by 3 cool looking sand sculptures.

Well, I'm going to go. I've got other things to do, like get ready for shopping at Wal-Mart.

TTFN!

No comments: