Wednesday, March 5, 2008

My (Sort of) Best Week Ever

This week has been pretty good. Monday, we got our news on our taxes. It's big, very big. On the plus side, it's big in our favor. We're seeing a very bright future coming up.

Yesterday (which was Tuesday, if you aren't paying attention), I had an extremely easy day at work (I did today too). I finally got my boss e-mailed so that he realizes that he needs to find someone permanent for the position I'm working right now. I felt odd sending that e-mail and I was uneasy somewhat last night.

Today, I found out that my boss was fine with my e-mail, and didn't know some of what I had to say in it before hand (or he didn't remember from 4 months or so ago). But, he was mostly happy to find that out now, while he still has time to make his decisions. I just hope he got the minor point in the e-mail that I'm not the right person for the job permanently.

Well, I need to go. I've got ads to look through for items for my vision boards.

TTFN!

No comments: