Sunday, August 16, 2009

Finally, A Good Night's Sleep

Last night, I went to bed at a reasonable hour. Then I slept fairly deeply for the night. And when I got up this morning, while still being tired, I felt much better.

Because I went to bed so much earlier than I had been, I got up much earlier than I had been. It was slightly surprising to me how much earlier in the day that I got my mental to do list done. In fact, by noon I only had 2 things left of it. By 2:30, I was done.

Now, normally I get everything I plan to done before Ace gets home, but it's not normally until later in the day. It was surprising to me to be done with 3 hours left until Ace would get home (the other day, it was within an hour).

Hopefully, tonight I'll get another good night's sleep. Hopefully, this pattern will continue.

But for now, I'm celebrating my good night's sleep.

No comments: