Monday, August 20, 2007

Delays in Posting

I was originally planning on posting something on Saturday, but that plan got unexpectedly dropped. We had a brief power outage (not related to storms, and for unknown, to us, reasons). We only lost power for about 10 minutes, but when the power came up our modem never reconnected to our cable companies internet source. We did get our internet back up this morning, but it made for a long weekend with no internet. Not surprisingly to Ace, I've been online since we got back from the chiropractor's office. I've spent most of that time catching up on comics and blogs. I still have a little ways to go, but I figured I should post while I'm still thinking about it.

I started my period yesterday. Nicely, this month, it was only 2 days later than I was thinking it should be. That's a lot better than waiting over half a month and wondering.

Guillermo is entertaining to watch sometimes. He has a big need to chew on things (his things, not ours), and today he chewed on a can for a little while. He closes his eyes when he chews. He also spent a moment or two wiggling on his back (I guess scratching an itch). That made me laugh because it looked so odd.

We've slowed down right now on watching stuff. We spent most of this past weekend listening to sermons and playing games on our laptops. Not a bad way to spend a weekend, but an odd way.

I think I've found that I'm very picky about what mysteries I like. I don't want to read about someone being in danger for most of the story, which cuts down on the number of mysteries I can read by a large portion. I seem to prefer ones that make me think (like Sherlock Holmes stories).

Well, now that you're caught up, I'm going to go finish catching up myself.

TTFN!

No comments: