Wednesday, August 15, 2007

The Ticking Away of Time

I don't know if any one noticed, but it's almost time for my period to start. I feel slightly disappointed in myself, because I mentally promised myself I wouldn't say anything about it. There are, according to some of the blogs I read, a lot of people out there announcing pregnancy. And there are some people who are happy for them, but bitter that they aren't part of the crowd. I know that feeling, and there is a part of me that is bitter because those same people have one child while I have a dog. It's hard, because I am genuinely happy for them (the pregnant people, and the people who already have kids), but I desire to be one of them so badly it hurts sometimes.

So, hopefully I won't start my period. Hopefully, despite some things I wish would change, I'll be pregnant and waiting for the next 9 months to pass so I have my own adorable, so-cute-I-want-to-consume child of my own to hold. At the very least, I hope that in the next few days I'll get to have sex with Ace again (his being busy 2 nights a week puts a cramp in our sex life) and a few other things will turn around.

I'm going to go cuddle with my husband, otherwise I think I may cry.

TTFN!

No comments: