Thursday, August 30, 2007

Happiness

Today something happened that I don't think has happened before. Today Ace's parents called and I was happy about it. They called to offer us food, which is wonderful. Our freezer now has food in it. It's nice to get free food. We had fun putting the food all away.

I spent most of the rest of the day listening to sermons. I did get around to cleaning almost all the windows in the house too. I didn't do a perfect job, but I did a good job. I only have one window that I need to re-clean. If our lawn and our neighbor's lawn didn't have as much dirt, the windows wouldn't have been so dirty. I wasn't caring about fully clean, because they will just get dirty again when the lawns are mowed again.

I'm in a good mood, which pleases me greatly. I now have nothing else to say.

TTFN!

No comments: