Friday, August 3, 2007

Lack of Energy

After keeping busy for the past couple of days, I find myself wanting to just spend a few days laying around and doing nothing. Actually, I was fine with doing stuff this morning, but once noon hit, I seemed to want to lay around and not do anything for the weekend. I can't even seem to come up with anything I want to do besides lay around and watch TV. I've prayed, read my Bible, got the laundry clean (folding can wait, apparently), unloaded and reloaded the dishwasher, and caught up on the comics from the paper. Oh, and I made a trip to Blockbuster with Ace earlier today. My body seems to be saying that I've done enough for the rest of the day, so I should take it easy. I have done a lot in a short time frame, but half of the stuff is just putting things in a machine and letting it do most of the work.

On the plus side, we've started Buffy the Vampire Slayer season 2 and Ace has 2 loans in the works (with a potential 3rd loan to be started soon). So, things are looking up for us.

I'm going to go, because of that very important laying around thing my body is pulling me towards.

TTFN!

2 comments:

Peter said...

Anything interesting in the Bible bit opf your day?
Blessings,
Peter

MA Smith said...

I've been reading in John about Jesus' last week. I finally read some things I had heard about, but had never been pointed out to me. I'm planning on reading through the rest of the New Testament (at roughly one chapter a day), and may then start with the Old Testament. I'd been reading daily for a little while, but stopped earlier this year (which is why I started in mid-John).