Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Sleeping In

Well, 3 days into my new routine, and I've slept in (10-20 minutes) 2 of those days. I've not intended to when I went to bed the night before, but needing a few extra minutes has caused it to happen. Of course, having a full bladder does encourage getting up and out of bed, so I couldn't sleep in too much.

Ace started training earlier this evening to be a mortgage consultant/originator. He's got 7 more classes (Tuesdays and Thursdays for most of the month). Which means that I'm spending those evenings watching TV and hanging out with Guillermo. Of course the only difference between that and the other nights of the week is that Ace won't be here with me (and we usually watch movies when he is here).

On the movie front, we've watched Apocalypto (long, in Mayan, and Ace and I spent what felt like half the movie wondering what it was about), Rumor Has It (good, funny, sweet, and thought provoking), Payback (sometimes, it's nice to watch things randomly blow up), and Monty Python's Meaning of Life (funny, random - which is the Monty Python style, and entertaining - at least to me). And last night I watched Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (I love the songs) and V for Vendetta (a movie I enjoy, even though I'm not fully sure why).

I've been reading some too. Yesterday, I read Can't Wait to Get to Heaven by Fannie Flagg (at least it was the version in Reader's Digest Select Editions book). Today, I've worked on The Darwin Awards IV: Intelligent Design (and I added the Darwin Awards movie to our queue on Blockbuster's website) and I've started Welcome to the World, Baby Girl! by Fannie Flagg. Ace and I went to the library where I was hoping to find Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe by Fannie Flagg, but it wasn't on the shelf.

My only other news is that I've been tired and sex has been fairly constantly on my brain lately. It's been odd. I could be tired from trying to shift my schedule some (at this point, I'd be happy to keep myself getting up before 9:30 and work from there). I'm thinking the sex thing is probably coming from the rampant baby lust I've got from hearing my biological clock ticking loudly in my head for the past 2 years (not that I think that is all of it, just a large part of it). I do seem to have a greater interest in sex in August, so it could just be a preprogrammed response to the time of year.

Well, I think I shall go back to my book.

TTFN!

No comments: