Friday, July 13, 2007

Things I Love

5 things I love, but am not sure why I love them.

1. You've Got Mail - I love this movie, and part of it is the children's bookstore. I love the look and feel of it all. But I'm not sure why I like the story.
2. red and black licorice - I love both kinds, which is odd since most people have a preference for one or the other.
3. Logan Echolls from Veronica Mars - he vacillates from bad to good so often that I'm not sure why I love him.
4. romance novels - I enjoy them, but don't know why. They are not realistic, but I enjoy devouring them.
5. Buffy the Vampire Slayer - I like how empowered the women are/become, but I'm not sure why I enjoy the series so much over all.

There you have it. A random 5 things to let you know a little more about me.

TTFN!

No comments: