Saturday, July 7, 2007

Movies, Movies Everywhere, What Shall We Watch

So, Ace and I have just finished watching most of season 1 of Buffy the Vampire Slayer (we missed 2 episodes because we didn't find them on disk one). We've been watching them slowly, and through getting them in the mail. We got to see disk one and then the first half of season 1 of 21 Jump Street, so it's been interesting keeping track of two different series (hopefully we'll get the other half of 21 Jump Street season 1 soon). We've also watched Weird Al Live from his Running with Scissors tour. Very fun and the new voice-overs for the educational films were funny too. We watched Farce of the Penguins last night. It was funny, but not something I would expect most kids to watch. The only other movie that I know for sure we've watched is April's Shower, which was interesting, funny, and very very odd.

After watching movies most of the day, I think I'm going to go take a bath. It'll feel good.

TTFN!

No comments: