Thursday, July 26, 2007

What Dreams Come

I'm beginning to think that I have the weirdest dreams in the world (when I'm not subconsciously dealing with something). Last night, I dreamed that I was dating Frasier Crane and then Niles Crane (from the show Frasier). And, there was a trip to Vegas (where I spent all my time in a hotel room, fully clothed, with Niles Crane). What does that kind of dream mean? Especially when you consider that I haven't watched Frasier in a long time. And does it have anything to do with me feeling tired all the time (I'm not pregnant, I just finished my period)?

Yesterday, I had a great day. I slept for 10 hours the night before (so I woke up feeling wonderful). I got to relax for most of the day. I got some chores done (laundry and dishes). I got to see Cocoanuts (Marx brothers movie, great for laughs), a couple of interviews with some of the Marx brothers, and a couple of episodes of Penn & Teller's Bullshit!, which made me laugh. And I enjoyed the praise and worship service at church (I left feeling peaceful and full of joy). Oh, and then there was the strawberry ice cream. A wonderful day all around.

I think I'll go back to reading about episodes of the Simpsons. Not intelligent, I know, but it makes me smile.

TTFN!

No comments: