Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Writing in a Public Venue

Writing like this is an interesting thing. I never know what will get anyone's attention. And sometimes it is the most mundane of things (or seems to be mundane to me). I'm not upset about it, it's just that it always seems to be the topics I figure no one will care about. Things like cleaning my bathrooms, which is less interesting in my mind than almost anything. But, I love the comments and am interested in how my blog is found.

I think that later today, I am going to start adding my advice to younger generations. If you have something to add to it, leave me a comment. If I agree, you will probably see it in the future when I post more advice. I'll probably also add it to my off-line list on which I'm drawing my advice.

Well, that's all I have for this post. See you next post!

TTFN!

No comments: