Monday, July 2, 2007

I'm Dreaming A Little Dream

The past two nights, I've had dreams about me living with my mother. This is odd because I'm not talking to my mother (mostly for my peace of mind). In my dreams my mother didn't really say anything. I have no intention of ever moving back in with my mother, so these dreams are odd.

Ace and I are back into our two week (or longer) wait to find out if we've accomplished pregnancy this month. Since we have to wait, we are cleaning house and making plans for things to do to keep us busy while we wait. And, of course, we will continue to have sex, because that is just fun. Today, I have cleaned bathrooms, which was a slightly big task.

Okay, I've run out of things to say for now. I guess that should indicate that I'm done.

TTFN!

1 comment:

Peter said...

wish i hadn't read your blog - now I've nbeen prompted to leave blogging and clean the bathrooms!
nah - thanks for the view of your life. Keep enjoying the journey,
Peter.