Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Time Marches On

Well, I am now 2 days late for my period. Of course, after last month, I'm not holding my breath. But I am still wondering and waiting for it to be next Sunday. Trying to keep busy.

Ace and I bought a freezer today. A big (19.7 cubic feet) chest freezer. It will sit (after it is delivered Wednesday) in our garage. We are hoping to fill it next Wednesday with food. We are going to fill it with what little is in our fridge's freezer (shouldn't take up hardly any space) so that we can clean out the freezer in the fridge. Then, we plan on moving what is in the fridge to the freezer, so that we can clean out the rest of the fridge. And then we can move almost everything back.

Oh, and Ace and I may be getting a yellow Lab soon. We have a friend who had one and couldn't keep it, gave it to her uncle who now can't keep it, so we may be getting it. We have been planning on getting a yellow Lab at some point. I wanted to wait a little longer (before the phone call tonight), but it should work out. Plus, this way our friend would still get to see her dog.

And if that weren't enough excitement, we're going back to cleaning closets tomorrow (we have 2 closets left to clean, because everything else is pretty well organized). I can sense you excitement already. But, after this, we will be done organizing for a little while.

Well, I have to go. I have a book to read and water to drink (so that my husband will be happy).

TTFN!

1 comment:

Peter said...

Wow - Golden Lab - my childhood friend and companion - there can be no better dog. Enjoy.
btw
all the best...
Blessings,
Peter