Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Summer's Here (Where's My Energy?)

Summer finally hit Tulsa this past week. We've started having consistently warm days, and are expecting highs in over 100 in the next week (if the weather forecast is to be believed). Despite the warm weather, I feel like spending all my time napping in my bed. I don't remember ever being this chronically tired before. Today, I didn't fully get dressed or even walk outside the shelter of my house. We opened the curtains and let the sun shine in, but I stayed in the pajama bottoms I put on last night. The only fresh air I've gotten is when I've let the dog in and out, which isn't much.

I did read quite a bit today, but that's all I did. I read over half of Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe. I read my chapter from the Bible (John 16). I played games on my computer (Spider Solitaire) and read blogs. Basically, it boils down to the fact that I didn't clean the bathrooms like I intended yesterday or do anything else really. I did get some dishes done, but that wasn't really all that time consuming (and it was so Ace would make some pudding, so it was kind of selfish). I'm hoping tomorrow will be better (I will at least get the laundry washed, dried, and in the house).

Well, I'm off to spend some time with Ace. I promised him some cuddling before he went to sleep (he had a test to take first. The certificate next to me tells me he passed).

TTFN!

No comments: