Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Recommended Movies

Well, I have about one more chance to suggest movies before I am on a movie diet for an indefinite period. So, I have some suggestions for movies for you to see.

1. The Ultimate Gift - The movie is good. The book was better, but the movie was good. The actors seem perfect for the roles they are playing. The story is believable, which is important with movies. It touches the heart, gives some laughs, and makes you want to be a better person.

2. The Darwin Awards - It's based on the books and website. I had heard of several of the stories before, but it's more interesting to see them on a screen. There are some interesting theories put forth by the main character, and the romance is sweet if predictable. Mostly, get it for the laughs (very, very funny).

3. 100 Girls - Okay, this isn't really all that much of a "chick flick", but it is a funny story of a guy trying to find the girl he had one night with in the elevator of a girl's dorm. The cool part is that they showed all different types of girls, and really got into why there is a battle between the sexes. It's funny, but has good moments of thought. And the main character's speech toward the end to his mystery girl, well... the response he got sounds like what most girls would say.

Well, that's my recommendations from the movies we got and watched this week. All really good, and all ones I would recommend to others.

I think I'm going to suggest some cuddle time to Ace soon. It's been a little while since we've cuddled.

TTFN!

No comments: